Thursday, June 4, 2009

...A Mighty Good Man

When "B" and I got married, I moved from NJ to PA. What used to be a 1 hr commute (each way) into work is now a 1 hr 40 min commute (each way). So, I bargained with my boss and I now work a few days from home and commute just 2 days into the office. To make the commute even easier AND to spend time with family, I spend the night every Wednesday in NJ with family and am away from my new hubby.

With the long commute, I get home late from work on Thursday nights (usually around 8:oopm) and there is always a fresh green salad ready and waiting for me in the fridge when I get home, made by my hubby.

Well, tonight here's what I came home to:


It put quite a smile on my face after a long, rough day at work. Isn't he sweet?!?

2 comments:

mama k said...

awww.
It's the little things, really.

Dirkey said...

Awe that is too sweet! :)