Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Hopping on the bandwagon

My close friends KittenMom and Dirkey have both been working on trimming up. With a short vacation to Florida coming up in June, I've decided to hop on the bandwagon. I'll be weighing in on Fridays, along with the others, with the goal to lose 10 pounds (from my weight on May 2) or 1 dress size by June 15th. That may seem like a small amount but the pounds don't just melt off me, even when I'm doing everything right. So, I'm going to be tracking myself against the following weekly goals:
  1. Walk (briskly) at least 3 days a week for a total of at least 2-1/2 hours per week.
  2. Exercise abs and arms 6 days a week.
  3. Resistence exercises at least 2 days a week.
  4. Eat more fruits and vegies.
  5. No more than one bite sized candy per day.
If I follow the above diligently, hopefully I'll be successful in meeting my goal.

1 comment:

kitten.mom said...

welcome to the club. hehe. You can do it I am confident. (-: I took last week off but I'm back on track. (-: Great schedule too. I'm not that organized but I do however like yoga booty ballet.(-: