- Walked 4 days for total of 2 hrs, 40 minutes
- Ate LOTS more fruits and vegies, vegies being a huge feat for me. I ate salads for lunch M-F and kept it interesting by varying the kind of salad.
- Only ate a couple bite-sized candies through the entire week, but see the "ugly" below.
- Only did abs and arms 2x this week (yikes)
- Didn't do any resistance exercises (double yikes)
- Even though I did well with the bite sized candies, I ate 3 homemade chocalate chip cookies today...bad, bad, bad!!!! I had no self-control, they just looked too good.
All in all, with the exception of the cookie-fest today, I have exercised more self-control, will power, and improved eating habits than in most of my life. If I can keep this up and improve on the resistance and toning exercises I think I'll be in line to meet my goal.